Post Judgment Collections
For many judgment creditors it’s an unhappy surprise to find neither the courts or the judge can help you enforce the judgment you worked so hard to win, and an unhappier surprise to find that turning your judgment into money in the bank is tricky, a lot of work and costs more money! Add to that the fact that 75% to 80% of all court awarded judgments go uncollected and you may feel like your judgment isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. NOT TRUE. Your California judgment is good for 10 years and renewable for 10 more. While you may not have the time, the resources or the knowledge to collect your judgment WE DO.
If you’ve been awarded a California judgment that you haven’t been able, or don’t know how to collect give us a call at 800-201-CA$H (2274).
- Free case review
- All cases considered
- Competitive rates
- Business and Consumer judgments accepted
We will use every available tool to get your money back into your pocket where it belongs, including but not limited to:
- Bank levy
- Wage garnishment
- Till tap (when available)
- Debtors exam (to locate hidden assets)
- Assignment Orders and more….
How long will it take to collect my judgment?
- If everything goes perfectly 8 to 12 weeks, but things rarely go perfectly. If our first attempts are unsuccessful we will revisit your case every 6 to 9 months.
What will it cost me to collect my judgment?
- We advance all the costs to collect your judgment, court fees are added to the judgment and collected from the judgment debtor. If there is no cost to you if the collection is unsuccessful.
What if you don’t collect?
- We will revisit your case every 6 to 9 months until we do.
What do I do to get started?
- Call us at 800-201-2274 or submit the form below. We will review your case and if we believe it is collectable we will send you the required documents with instructions.
Have a question we haven’t answered here? Please submit it below or give us a call at 800-201-2274 we’re happy to discuss your case with you.